Skip to main content

Michelle Bosiljevec


Michelle Bosiljevec, Shaler Area Schools Lunch Lady


"Being involved with my daughter brings me the most pleasure now.  Everything I do in my life revolves around her.”


Popular posts from this blog

Sharon Isherwood

Sharon Isherwood, French Teacher "When I was 26, my mother was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor.  From one day to the next, I moved back to Pittsburgh from Paris and helped care for her until her passing four years later.  I have since lost my father to leukemia and have to say that I am still dealing with the loss of both of my parents.  Thanks to time, friendships and the love and support of my husband, I try to focus more on the joys of life rather than the sorrows."

Melissa McConville

Melissa McConville, Math Teacher "Upon graduation from Saint Vincent College, I was awarded the President’s Award. The winner of this award was determined by the SVC college community -professors, faculty, staff and student body. This humbling and inspiring award had a big influence on my confidence as a student leaving college to find and make a place in the world. I can’t express how much it meant to me to receive this honor from so many people that believed in me and that I admired - teachers, mentors, and friends. I still feel such humility and pride as the winner of this award. I hope as a graduate and alumnus I have continued to bring pride to the Saint Vincent College community. "      

Dennis Reagle

Dennis Reagle, Science Teacher “If I could write a message to my children I’d say, as long as you're doing what makes you happy and taking care of those who depend on you, you're making me happy."